Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Journey Begins


10/9/08

Jambo ( Hello in Kiswahili )

We have cleared security and are waiting for our 1st leg to begin. After more than a year of anticipation the journey has begun. We are flying to Detroit where we catch our Northwest flight to Amsterdam, sorry to report there is only a 3 hour layover so there will be no stories to share with the Nace Brothers, (Sorry TJ).

I am not traveling with my normal photographer partner, dang it, but at least I will only have to carry my photo equipment. I will to my best to try and capture some good images that she will be jealous of.

So long for now.

hata sisi sema tena


2 comments:

PoochDaddy said...

Dude,
Your shirt is on backwards!

Tobi said...

Too bad I couldn't have met you to say hi. Detroit is only two hours from me, but you are in my thoughts anyway. Can't wait to hear and see more about your trip. And your shirt IS on backwards......

MUAH!